Infrastructure - Global Delivery Center India
- Penguin has a world-class manufacturing and service facility located on a 90,000 sq ft plot, off the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, India, where bespoke engineering, manufacturing and other ancillary services are provided to its customers.
- In-house engineering & development – PPSL’s engineering and development team consist experienced design engineers supported with most advanced CAD softwares like Solidworks, Siemens NX etc. PPSL’s engineering team undertake a host of design and development activities involving preliminary feasibility assessment, establishment of design assumptions, design methodology, performing various stages of design and development for products through detailed design, solid modelling, calculations, 2D drawings and validation testing of products under operating conditions.
- The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery, inspection/quality control devices & tooling including well-equipped mechanical and metrology labs, NDT equipment, comprehensive range of Sucker Rod Pump tooling from Gearench/Petol USA, a full range of API work gauges, selected range of master gauges, pressure testing and vacuum testing devices, CNC turning centers, VMC, Turn Mills, Oil Country mega bore lathes, fully automatic pipe cutting machines, Make-up/Break-out machine (100,000 ft/lbs torque), Honing and Deep hole drilling machines, robotic MIG/TIG welding equipment etc. Extensive range of these equipment and tooling coupled with highly skilled work force enable Penguin to deliver end-to-end solutions relating to it’s spectrum of business expertise.
- PPSL’s design validation/functional test facility for completion tools and accessories is capable of testing downhole tools up to 1,200,000 lbf of bi-directional load, 4 separate or simultaneous channels each of liquid (ISO V3) & nitrogen gas and pressure testing (ISO V 0) up to 20,000 psi to 500 deg. F ambient temperature range.
- Metrology Lab – Penguin’s metrology lab uses most modern measurement equipment which include hand tools, Calipers, Micrometers, Bore gauges, Thread gauges, CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine -Mitutoyo CRYSTA APEX S-9106), Contour Measuring Instrument (Mitutoyo Contracer CV 2100) etc. CMM enables us to carry out automated measurement of Cartesian coordinates using touch probes as well as contact scanning probes.
- PPSL is also capable of undertaking DIFA (Dismantle, Inspection and Failure Analysis) services as well repair/refurbishment of used sub surface rod pumps.
- Our extensive machining capabilities consist precision machined parts with complex shapes, ranging from tiny parts to large components for critical well completion applications, servicing global oil & gas customers and a range of OEMs.
- In essence, the Global Delivery Center in India is poised to deliver world class solutions relating to bespoke engineering, precision machining, manufacturing etc.,