We believe in supporting, developing and rewarding those who work for us, at every level, by providing them with a work environment that ensures total participation and development of employees through enhancement of their skill levels, creativity, efficiency and encourage them to be innovative and responsive.
For those who are diligent, enthusiastic, ambitious and keen to chalk out a rewarding career, Penguin is the place to be. For an enriching career, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for design and development of Wellhead, Tubing Spool and Christmas Tree Equipment as per API 6A and other applicable industry requirements.
2. Responsible for design process including conceptual design, design development, detailed design, design validation, qualification and testing of Wellhead, Tubing Spool and Christmas Tree Equipment as per customer requirements in conformance with applicable industry standards.
3. Responsible for material selection and Preparation of BOM, design review packages, design validation procedures, FAT procedures, operational procedures, risk assessment procedures etc.
4. Perform necessary simulation analysis like thermal analysis, structural analysis (static and dynamic), tolerance and GD&T analysis, FEA analysis, fluid dynamics and materials engineering etc. on needed basis.
5. Preparation of detailed technical specifications, production plan, quality testing instructions and product assembly instructions in collaboration with production and quality departments.
6. Support and participate in API audit process for the said equipment.
1. Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years experience in design and development of Wellhead. Tubing Spool and Christmas Tree Equipment for one or more major global oil & gas service provider or operator.
2. Good working knowledge of one or more CAD/CAM softwares like AutoCAD, CAD Works, Solidworks, CATIA, Pro E etc.
3. Working knowledge of design requirements as per API standards-API 6A and other industry standards related to Wellhead and Christmas Tree Equipment.
4. Knowledge of manufacturing and testing process required for Wellhead and Christmas Tree Equipment.
5. Knowledge of Quality Management Systems like API Q1, ISO 9001.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage overall daily operations of organization.
2. Conduct technical feasibility study of new enquiries and Cost estimation
3. Production planning.
4. Monitor and control all quality assurance/ Quality control activities, identify non-conformances on products, system and process and initiate corrective and preventive actions if required.
5. Identify ,establish, monitor and improve procedures, processes and work instructions for newly developed activities in coordination with team members.
6. Identify and establish inspection/testing procedure for newly developed products.
7. Provide inputs for preparing Jigs and fixtures when necessary.
8. Monitor various processes within the organization for continual improvement.
9. Review raw material and consumable requirements and coordinate with procurement team for cost effective procurement.
10. Review manufacturing requirements, methods, time schedules, and cost for product realization.
11. Handle and provide machining methods and suggestions for New Product Development.
12. Maintaining proper HSE practices within the organization.
13. Coordinate will all departments and maintain good team spirit within the organization.
1. B-tech/BE in Mechanical/Production or DME with 10-15 years experience in similar organization/environment.
2. Knowledge on API threads such as EUE,NU,STC,LTC,BTC.IF,REG.,FH, XH etc-
3. Proficient in machining process and practices.
4. Proficient in Quality Management Systems like API Q1, ISO 9001
5. Proficient on requirements of API Monogram licenses API 5CT,API 7-1,API 5DP , API 11AX and API 11B.
6. Proficient on OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Support new product design/development in terms of identifying and evaluating resources & technology.
2. Support and coordinate activities between Quality Assurance, Production, Design and Mechanical Lab in ensuring product reliability.
3. Support procurement Engineer in terms of technical inputs in formulating RFQs and technical evaluation of proposals/quotes received.
4. Oversee in-process inspection by random sampling checks.
5. Support and participate in API audit process.
6. Assist Senior Application Engineer and application related activities.
1. B-tech/BE in Mechanical/Petroleum/Chemical Engineering with minimum 2 to 3 years experience in similar organization/environment.
2. Knowledge of Quality Management Systems like API Q1, ISO 9001.
3. Knowledge on API threads such as EUE,NU,STC,LTC,BTC.IF,REG, XH, FH etc- shall be an added advantage.
4. Knowledge on requirements of API Monogram licenses shall be an added advantage.
5. Knowledge on OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001 shall be an added advantage.